Monday, June 30, 2008
hello.
i am so tired. i am tired everyday i think.... is it good or is it bad? oh well... i've decided to go for the op to fix my screwed up lower jaw. haha! yes it is screwed up... it grows to the left and plus it is in front of my upper jaw! if i dont do this... i cannot put braces or it will also be screwed =(
monday, yet again. another day of boredom! I practically am wondering what can I possibly do to spend the 24 hours I got. Sadly I can hardly think of anything to do. Anyone? Any suggestions? Anyway! I've long thought of taking up shooting. Yes... haha! So So interested but I haven't been doing anything about it like a bunch of other things I like=X. O well.
Everybody's got their problems,
Everybody says the same thing to you.
It's just a matter of how you solve them
,And knowing how to change the things you've been through.
I feel I've come to realize,
How fast life can be compromised.
Step back to see what's going on,
I can't believe this happened to you.
This happened to you.
It's just a problem that we're faced with, am I
Not the only one who hates to stand by.
; Think. Not talk.
10:24 PM