Sunday, January 18, 2009
Okay. I'm back!=)
Ah.... long time since I last posted something here. For me... these few weeks are really at a low. Being extremely bored is one thing. But having totally no idea what am I doing with my studies is another. After long thoughts.... I'm not really sure if I chose the correct course from the beginning. Should I change to a course that is more comfortable for me? Is it too late?
So much to answer... Oh how I wish for it to just go away. But oh well.... it's just impossible eh. It will still come back somehow.
Half of the people I talked to told me to continue with the course I'm at now. The thing is, at least for me, doing a subject I totally have no interest in is really pointless. I don't want to be another person who HAD a dream. I don't want to do something that I don't really like for the rest of my life... It is really pointless.
But again.... if I change course... and if it still don't work out. Then where would that leave me?
I don't know.
I'm tired. *_*
; Think. Not talk.
10:21 PM